Contact Your Local Wellness Shop
To ensure you have the fastest access to the support you need we have self-service, online chat, email, and phone options.
To connect with a sales representative about a hot tub, all season pool, or sauna:
- Press 1 to speak with a sales representative about one of our wellness products (hot tubs, all-season pools and saunas)
- Press 2 for service appointment information
- It is best to book a service appointment online so that we have accurate information and you can book around your schedule
- Press 3 if you are a Jacuzzi For Life member, are subscribed to a
maintenance program or are interested in becoming a member or subscriber
- Press 4 for technical support with products or chemicals
- Press 5 for all other customer care inquiries including our online store and part ordering
We also have a variety of self-help resources which may be faster for you:
- Searchable knowledge articles including how-to guides, answers to common questions, error codes and how to solve them, and more
- Talk to someone via our chat (click the robot at the bottom right on our homepage)
- Submit a question by email
- Online booking for service appointments where you can:
- book a new appointment
- cancel or reschedule your appointment
- provide more details (in case things have changed)
- check on the status of your appointment
At the prompt dial “2” to be directed to the local store.
New Delivery Concerns
If your hot tub is less than 30 days old and you need to book a service appointment or replace a component, reach out to NDI@jacuzziontario.com.
If you have a question about your hot tub (or its operation) it is best to contact your sales rep directly or reach out to product support above.
Jacuzzi For Life & Maintenance Plans
If your hot tub is under warranty or you have questions about your warranty reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.