Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Sauna
TWO PERSON OUTDOOR FULL SPECTRUM INFRARED SAUNA
Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Clearlight Outdoor 2 can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered Wood on the outside, Western Red Canadian Cedar on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass and weather resistant windows and roof, the Outdoor 2 can withstand the elements.
The Clearlight Outdoor 2 includes two True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 1,000 watts of full spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, side walls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning
Financing payment based on 4.99% for 24 months with $1,000 down. The amortization period varies by product. Other financing options are available.
Get the best pricing on an infrared sauna today!
Check out the sauna on our 3D Viewer
Explore every inch of this sauna with an innovative 3D view!
Take a closer look at the features and enjoy a better approach when planning your installation. It’s like visiting a showroom but from the comfort and safety of your home.
For more information about our products for sale, contact us today!
Choosing the Right Sauna
With a range of size and design options, it can be difficult to choose the right sauna for you. For help finding the Jacuzzi® infrared sauna that best suits your needs, here are some important questions to consider before you buy:
- What qualities should an infrared sauna have?
- How are some infrared heaters different from others?
- What benefits does each type of infrared heater offer?
- Which type of wood is best to use in a sauna?
- Why is it important to have a lifetime warranty?
- What goes into the manufacturing of the sauna?
- Why is the placement of a sauna’s heaters important?
- Are there heaters that produce dangerous levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Fields)?
- How important is a low ELF sauna to your health?
Clinically-Proven Health Benefits
Using the same infrared heat that the sun produces, Jacuzzi® infrared saunas help to relax your joints, muscles and tissues by increasing your body’s oxygen flow and blood circulation. As the soothing infrared heat penetrates your skin, it helps clear your cells of impurities, like cholesterol and heavy metals, so you can experience clinically-proven health and wellness benefits like:
- Weight loss and improved metabolism
- Relief from muscle pain
- Improved immune system function
- Detoxify your body of toxic impurities
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness
- Stress and fatigue relief
- Improve the health of your skin
Want to learn more about this sauna?
View Our Sauna Gallery
Speak to a Sauna Expert Today
Complete the form below and one of our sauna experts will be in touch with you shortly.